Sunday, May 22, 2005

I am making PizZ@

18th of May, my second working day, my manager assigned me to make Pizza!! My friend, Tze Ming taught me how to make a pizza, i learnt to make Supreme Pizza, Cheese Pizza and Peperoni Pizza. Now, i can realize how high calories of a Pizza..... we need to put a lot of cheese on it!!! Furthernmore, i learnt to make some salads too. Both are easy making food. My friend, Arthur and my F&B director praised my Pizza looks very nice!! Hahahah.... i am so happy!! ^_^ At first i was so nervous, cos i never do it before and i rarely eat it also. So i have no idea how a pizza and salad should look like.....
I really enjoying to make pizza cos i can just "hide" myself aside and do my work. I hope my manager wil assigned me to make pizza very often. Hehehe.......
A Za A Za, Jia You!!!

19th of May, my off day. I just took a rest in room in the morning. AFter taling my lunch, i trekked to campground area. It was a about one hour trail. At first, i though the trail will not be so long. When i was trekking, i could very few ppl, but they all walked from my opposite. I was walking alone there. I started to feel nervous and worry while i ws getting inside and more inside the jungle. I had no water, no bag, no map... I just wore a jacket with 10 bucks and a camera inside my pocket. SOmemore, it was already 5pm. Yet, I had not reach the campground. I asked myself repeatedly, should i turn back or go forward???!!! Cos i dunno when can i reach the campground, and how do i get back to my dorm when i reach there???!!!
However i decided to go forward until i reach the campground. I kept talling myself that if i never try, i will never know what is in front. I know i will regret if i return. OB spirit!!!! Move it move it move it!!!!! ^_^ I dun want to waste my effort for already walking about one hour before. Then, I walked for more about 20 minutes, i finally reach the place. I was glad that i didn't turn back, cos when i turn back i will need to walk about one hour to get back the place where i departed from.

I could many ppl there finally. I was not alone anymore!!! It was a nice place for camping but we need to pay for it. I walked out the campsite and reached a grocery shop there. I bought a bottle of water there. But i was still thiking how to go back to my dorm. I really dun have any idea where i was locating. *_*
Lucily when i started to walk out the area and try to seek for my way out, i saw a shuttle bus came in, Oh, that was Parks!!! A guy who is working summer job as a drive there, i jumped into his car and he drove me back. Hahahaha........ i am so lucky!! Thanks Buhhda's protection!!! Now i voulc know the campground is actually quite near my dorm, Hhm..... i explored one more place here already!!! ^o^
A Za A Za!!!! I will explore more and more next time!!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, u really teruk la! how dare u go jungle-trekking alone?!!! r u nuts??? do u have any idea how dangerous it is?! geez! u r hyperactive and extremely brave!never go anywhere alone, especially in a foreign land!!!

9:25 AM  
Blogger Vern Vern said...

yyayay.... i should bring a pisau with me next time. If there is an animal attack me, i can fight back!! hahah... dun worry lah.. Most ppl also trek alone. But i shouldn't trek so late. I should trek in the early morning. Dun worry, i will not get lost cos there is a trail for us to walk already. :P

11:52 PM  
Blogger Vern Vern said...

yyayay.... i should bring a pisau with me next time. If there is an animal attack me, i can fight back!! hahah... dun worry lah.. Most ppl also trek alone. But i shouldn't trek so late. I should trek in the early morning. Dun worry, i will not get lost cos there is a trail for us to walk already. :P

11:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Vern! Chee Lub here la! Surprise to see me here? haha! Already in USA! Wow! That cute little girl i known now travelling around the world! hah!! Just to say hi, have fun there lo! take care ok?

11:48 AM  
Blogger tyng said...

wei..so poh..dun go to jungle alone lah...i also go hiking tooo,in ogden.just bihind my dorm..did u see my photo that there are a lot of high mountains??we went hiking to one of those...quite fun..and the scenery is very nice..we were lucky to see the sunset..syiok...and we climbed up to the rocks which was quite dangerous,u know,we just wanted to take photos from there(higher and seems like reach to the cloud) by doing such dangerous hiking..haha!!!hope to see u soon,have fun!!!

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home