Sunday, April 03, 2005

Happy Birthday to Tyng!!!

Happy Birthday to Tyng!! You are finally stepping into 21 years old!! Dai go lui lo!! Shang shang sing sing ah! Dun bully me always lah! You are a big sister to me.... hehehhe............. I wish may your dream comes true!!!! I hope you enjoy the celebration this 'morning'. Thanks to your jie jie lah!!! She was the one who prepared all the stuffs and bought all the food. ^_^
After that, we all proceeded to foyer because Rie and John are going to dance for us there. They had a really great performance!!!! Waltz and Samba!! Samba is the more interesting compare to Waltz but Waltz is not easy too... the steps seems to be very complicate to me... #_#

Today i had a second cherrleading lesson in MPSH2. It was quite boring for me..... :( I was so tired and got muscle ache as well...... Cheerleading consuming time on practice. I am worry i couldn't spend so much on it since i MUST push my study as the 1st. (Although i dun really like to study) Yet, everyone need to work hard here!!! Jia You!!

Sigh....... i will be living in PGP next semester. Another boring year is coming..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home