Saturday, May 21, 2005

StarT woRkiNg

17th of May, my first working day in "Deli in the Pines", well.... we just call it Deli. I was so surprised that i have two more friendswere assigned to work there suddently. I am glad that i am not alone!! hehehe.... Irenne and me were taught to make subs and sandwiches. It was really fun. At first , i am so worry and blur cos i am not familiar with western food. I have to learn different type of cheese, ham, meat and all different name of each food. But it was really FUN!!! I can make subs and sandwich now!! It was so easy! I still remember Sussane likes these kind of food. She told us once that those food are easy to be prepard. Now, i can know lah!!! hahahha......

However, i made some mistakes also....... hahhaha.....but luckily the customers here are so kind and hospitality. I like them so much!! They unlike the customers that i have met before in E-Box, they were really rude and they will scold you or showed a unhappy face to you...... Well.. i really like here!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is really fun to work in such environment. I am glad that u enjoy working there ;)

Duy,

4:09 PM  
Blogger Vern Vern said...

Thanks anh. Then how is ur life in VN? Are u working there? Ur parents must be very happy to see you return home. Hope u are free to drop me an email, i will try my best to reply you. ;)
Sign.... now i cannot upload my pictures leh... cannot install my device...What a old computer it is!!!! Wanna die liao!!! :(

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home