Friday, March 11, 2005

Malaysian basketball night ^^

~~Jumaat Malam~~
It was a windy evening.... my malaysian friends, Sam and Suk Min asked Tyng and me go down for basketball... after hesitate for a while, we decided to go down and play. Why did we hesitate before??? It is because it was just a girl, Suk Min in the team. The others were guys!!!! My god!! We were worry we will get bored and kacau them...... However, we went down and played finally.
Thus, Sam, Tyng, Hong Wu and another guy were in one team as Zi Bin, Jenfrey, me and another guy were in another team. It was really a good match although i was like a 'extra' in my team. I didn't help much in the team and i acted like a 'wooden' people. ^_* However, i enjoyed the game so much. I could see how great those guys were playing. It was really fun. How i wish i could play so 'geng' like them!!!!!
After the basketball court lights has turned off. Our match was ended. But some of us still felt like not ready to leave. We were still played and practised our skills there. Hence, i had a chance to play finally!! Hahahah..... Sam taught me his '絕技' to me...... he can plays and shot the ball very 有型!!! Hahahhaa.... practise really make prefect!!! I know he practice a lot!!

After that, Sam came to my kitchen and ate my porridge which Tyng and me cook together. We both like the porridge so much. But Sam critic it..... :( But i admited that the porridge was not nice anymore when he ate it. Sorry Sam!!! Then, we had Honey Dew with Sam, Zi Bin and Tyng. YummY!!!!

Today we ate a lot and played a lot!!! ^0^
Happy day!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah, u really have loads of fun huh? ;) be careful when playing basketball. u must remember that your knee injury is not completely okay.

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home