Monday, March 14, 2005

3 Crazy Malaysians VS a Crazy Japanese

Today, i bought a NIKE sport shoe in Queenway Shopping Mall with Tyng. I was told that the shoes' price there are quite reasonable compare to the other. However it was quite expensive for my shoe, it costed me about SG$104!!! Wo.... dunnow how to explain to my dad. But i think he will understand me.... hehehe... Cos i can wear a shoe at least for a few years...
Then we went to IMM and NTUC with Rie and Zi Bin to buy some stuffs for cooking Japanese food... We bought a lot and we left until they closed... ^_* Hehehhe......However,it was a craziest day that i have ever had b4 in NUS. Why do i say so????!!!! After coming back to PGP, Tyng, Zi Bin and me have had a Waltz dance lesson from Rie from 1.30am until 4.30am. It was quite fun!!! I finally hav an idea what is ball room dance about. ^_^ Thanks Rie. Then, we had a 'breakfast' with Waffer and Japanese radish soup which were cooked by Zi Bin. Then, we decided to continue our madness followed by Tennis Table until around 5.30am. Then i ended up to wake up around 11am to rush for my assignments and my preparation for my coming tests.

It was the most craziest night we have never had b4!! It would be a memoriable night for me in NUS with them. ^o^
Play hard & work hard!! (This is what Daniel has told me!!) ^_*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

Blogger tyng said...

hi..crazy buddy..i agree with u..we were extremely crazy that night!!wish that we can have fun like that all the time..well..i know that's impossible!!^^try our best to play hard!!try to squeeze the time to PLAY!!!haha!!that's life,right?? we have only 6 more weeks to end this semester..so treasure every moment from now!!i hope that we still can have one more crazy day(perhaps,more than one?)...much more crazier...<^^>yahoo!!! here we go!!!

7:55 PM  
Blogger Vern Vern said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:12 PM  
Blogger Vern Vern said...

Haha... i think Rie, Bin and me also wish to crazy one more time before end of this semester since Rie is leaving soon. Dunno when to see her again after she leaves Singapore. But i have an idea, i think we should ask John to join our crazy event. It would have more fun!!! Let's crazy together!!!

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home