Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Dinner with Japanese Food and some new friends!!!!!

Today is ONE of my happy day. One of it is I have had a great dinner tonight with Japanese Dishes and French Pan Cake......... Thanks Rie and Nichola (sorry for wrong speeling)...... It was really fun and I am happy to meet some new friends from Thailand and Hong Kong. The dinner was really enjoyable and delicoius. ^_^ We chit chat and have joke together. We also had a excellent "performance" from John's and Rie's dance. Although it was quite short but it was GREAT!!! After our dinner, we went to Nichola's kicthen and try his French Pan Cake. Unfortunately, i have a stomach ache and just try a little bit the pan cake and leave. :(

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is our International Conference DInner!!! These are cook by Rie!!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Carrots and Yam??!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sushi!! This was Rie's first time to make it!! Arigator!! ^_^

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Finally, a "success" crepes is served!!!!!

Secondly, I got a grade B++ for my english presentation. I know it is not very good. But i am the one who is easy satisfy, expecially for those things that I dun expect much!! My tutor praised my voice is good and advised me to be a DJ one day!!! Hahaha............ now i can consider get into communication and media field after my graduation other than IT field which i am weak terribly!!!!
Oh... i was angling during my lectures today again. I was very tired and sleepy for the whole day. It all because i spent too much time on my programming these days. Hence, my eyes became weak and weak recently. I got my "red eye" these day. It was really suffering and i feel it quite itchy and pain. Then, i went to University Wealth Centre after my classes. Luckily the doctor said that my eyes is okay. It just need some rest. So, i have decided i will sleep early tonight. I will love my eyes always. It is because eyes is the most important part for me. Eyes is called as "Window of Spirit"!!!!!! Secondly is voice!!! Why is it so??!! It is because i like to sing!!! Hehehhe...........

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah, my piao mei...you really did enjoy your stay in singapore huh? ;) good for you! meet more people, expand your horizon, and keep up the good job for your future presentations! ;)

1:29 AM  
Blogger Vern Vern said...

Hahaha... it is my pleasure to have you as my 1st 'reader' in my blog!!! ^0^ Of course, because you my dearest bi@o jei mah!!!!!! I hope you are happy always too... but if u feel sad, pls share with me. I will be with you and listen to you always!!! Muack!!
**HuG**

3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home